Ole Miss leads 38-36 at half. Here is what I saw in the half
– UK is doing a great job on getting offensive rebounds and taking advantage of the extra possessions.
– We have kept the turnovers very low which is something we have have problems with all year
– Ole Miss has came out and shot the lights out, the defense has not been that bad, but to win the game Ole Miss cannot shot 54% again in the second half
– Patterson, Miller, and Stevenson all looked very good in the first half especially Patterson on the boards.
– Meeks has got to get some of his open threes to start falling, without him hitting open shots it becomes very tough for this team to win.
– Porter struggled mightily in the first half making only one shot and overall just making some very bad decisions.
I feel very good about our chances in the second half. Just play better defense, keep pounding the glass, continually get Meeks open looks and this team will win.
I will have another update after the second half. Go Cats!